Price Multiples For EWZ - I Think It Can, I Think It Can

Summary
Currently, I have a Hold recommendation for EWZ and BRZU.
Analysts have increased EPS growth expectations for IBrX 50.
The current P/E and P/S ratios are 19.4X and 1.5X, respectively.
Currently, I have a hold recommendation for the iShares MSCI Brazil Capped ETF (EWZ) and the Direxion Daily Brazil Bull 3x Shares ETF (BRZU). This recommendation is for investors using these ETFs as a tactical asset allocation (short-term investment of less than a year). I determined a hold recommendation based upon the data produced by my P/E ratio statistical model, which indicated that the downside risk is slightly more than the upside risk.
To continue reading this article please click here or visit Seeking Alpha and search my name.  

Comments

Popular Posts