Price To Sales Ratio For The Brazilian Index IBrX 50

  • The most recent P/S ratio for IBrX 50 is 1.28x, which is slightly higher than the most recent low of 1.24x.
  • Is EWZ recovering from its recent declines?
  • By sector and industry analysis to come.
For the readers who have not yet read my article "The P/E Ratio For The Brazilian Index IBrX 50" that explains why I decided to do this project of calculating the P/S and P/E ratio, here is a quick overview. I had a position in the Brazilian Index Ibovespa (IBOV) that I purchased several years ago, and I felt that it was overvalued. I could not find any price ratios to confirm this feeling which irritated me, to say the least. So, I vowed to do this project so that I and any investors of a Brazilian Index ETF like iShares MSCI Brazil Capped ETF (EWZ), Direxion Daily Brazil Bull 3x Shares ETF (BRZU) (3x leveraged), First Trust Brazil AlphaDEX (FBZ), and ProShares Ultra MSCI Brazil Capped ETF (UBR) could be able to make better decisions.

To read the rest of this article please click here.

Comments