The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of The Brazilian Presidential Candidates

Summary

Business-friendly Presidential candidates seem likely to win the election.
Privatization of many state-owned entities seems very probable in the future.
Many possible scenarios for the Brazilian ETFs like EWZ, BRZU and EWZS.
The decision to write this article was because of a follower's comment on a previous series of articles that I wrote about the ETF EWZ. I am not a political science major, nor do I have any political training that qualifies me to be a political correspondent. My view towards government is fairly similar to those of the US Founding Fathers. That being said, I make it a point to keep myself well-informed, because the outcome of the Brazilian election will directly affect my life and my work. Since I am not a Brazilian citizen, I am not required to vote (voting is mandatory) and I do not have a preferred candidate or party.

To read the rest of this article please click here.

Comments

Popular Posts